- One-step locking connector secures cord with audible click. | Locking connector withstands 80-pound pull force to prevent accidental cord disconnect.
- Green CGM safety status light plus orange power status indicator.
- Polycarbonate connector housing, and molded strain reliefs add maximum durability.
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing. | UL Listed and cUL for Canada
BAD ASS EXTENSION CORDS GO “ABOVE AND BEYOND” WITH UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE AND CUTTING EDGE SAFETY FEATURES.
- Working flexibility in temperatures down to -58°F.
- SJTW jacket is water-resistant and rated for 300 volts.
- NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors rated for 15 Amps.
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
- Reinforced, nickel-plated prongs.
- Soft annealed copper for maximum cord flexibility.