Bad Ass Indoor CGM cords give you the reach and flexibility to connect any tool or device, whether it’s around the corner or across the hall - along with the enhanced safety of continuous ground monitoring (CGM).
- High visibility colors reduce trip hazards. | Lighter weight cords make for easier use and handling.
- Soft annealed copper wiring creates maximum flexibility in the cord.
- Durable SJTW cord jacket provides water-resistance and stands up to being dragged around corners and hallways.
- Green CGM safety status light indicates cord is grounded. | Orange power status indicator in the plug end is highly visible and saves time checking outlets.
BAD ASS CORDS GO “ABOVE AND BEYOND” WITH UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE AND CUTTING EDGE SAFETY FEATURES.
- Working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F.
- SJTW jacket is water-resistant and rated for 300 volts.
- NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors rated for 15 Amps.
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
- Reinforced, nickel-plated prongs.
- Range of high visibility cord colors.